Monday, February 8, 2010

Everything we learned about the musics we learned from David Fair



At practice today I tried to "write" a "part" on my guitar. But, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't write a part on my guitar. I became very irritable and distressed. My band-mates suggested that if I learned how to play the guitar I wouldn't find myself so distressed about not being able to write "parts." So, when I got home, I typed "How to play guitar" into the internet and found THIS. Here is some stuff I learned.

  1. The skinny strings play the high sounds, and the fat strings play the low sounds.

  2. If you want to play fast move your hand fast and if you want to play slower move your hand slower.

  3. It’s your guitar and you’re the one playing it.

  4. The idea isn’t to feel foolish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment